- 15 to 50
- Room Temperature
- 0.5% maximum
- 98.0% to 102.0%
- Medicine Grade
- Glipizide is an oral diabetes medicine that helps control blood sugar levels by helping your pancreas produce insulin
- White Crystaline Powder
Glipizide is an anti-diabetic medicines used to treat type 2 diabetes. It belongs to sulfonylurea class. This is used together with a diabetic diet for treating high blood sugar in people having type 2 diabetes. This is also used with other diabetes medications for controlling high blood sugar, kidney damage, blindness, sexual function problems, nerve problems, loss of limbs, etc. It works by lowering the blood sugar level.
Antihistamine,Widely used in a market.CAS No.6138-79-0
- This medication is recommended to treat high blood sugar in patients of type 2 diabetes.
- This medicine is effective in avoiding further physical damages like nerve complications, kidney failure and blindness experienced by diabetic persons.
- This medicine is classified under sylfonylureas group of medication that reduces high blood sugar by promoting release of bodys pancreatic insulin.
- For best result, this medicine needs to be taken regularly.
- This medication is available in tablet form.
- Free from adverse health effects, long lasting therapeutic value
- 2000 Per Month
- 10 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- All India
- GMP, DMF
308, Highway Commercial Centre, I.B. Patel Road, Off Western Express Highway, Goregaon (E), Mumbai Maharashtra India +918037301936